Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sunshine!

Copyright Kirsi Reinikka 2013
 
 
Here we go. My reluctance towards creating another web-based album was unnecessary as it seems I had it already. Picasa is being created automatically when I add pictures in the blog. Or something. I really dislike learning how to use computer-based technologies. Really. But luckily they make it easier and easier as times go by for dummies like me. The only worry is that you do not have any control of anything anymore. Not after clicking yourself in the internet the first time. But there is no point fighting against it. It just makes you unhappy. And me! :) We, our lives, are now for anyone to be seen, and there are no secrets anymore. Not really. Everything can be dug out if need be. So what to do? To live a life of good morals and ethics. I cannot think of anything else. Can you?


No comments:

Post a Comment