Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Waxy

Days fly by. Studying is rewarding but tiresome. I am so glad it has not been 20 years since I finished my other degree in Australia. I can now utilise all the study skills and knowledge that I gathered just a few years ago. Somehow Masters feels "easier" than Bachelors... Maybe because I do not have the barriers as high up this time. I know the language, the jargon, I am not worried about formulating essays and I know how to "read" texts. Note taking has never been a problem anyway. And we have been actually stressed that it is perfectly ok not to strive for high distinctions if you want to have a life at the same time... Thank you for that!

Here is a red, waxy beauty from the "hidden" part of my back yard.

Copyright Kirsi Reinikka 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment